Merry Christmas all of you amazing bloggers!
There are so many of you out there who are exceptionally talented, and I feel like I NEED to write something to credit you guys. I’ve been tagged in so many similar posts from all of you, and I just have to return the favour.
So lets get right into it then!
(In no particular order)
- Elm is literally the sweetest,most humble blogger I follow. I don’t think you realise how amazing you are. Your posts take me on a journey,and suddenly, I am you, feeling and experiencing all the things you’ve written about. I was with you during all your exams, your trip to France and prom. You’re amazing and I so look forward to reading whatever you write.
- Teenella is such an innovative and creative blogger, I can’t even appreciate you enough. You talk about so many important issues and are effectively using this platform you’ve got on WP to voice your opinions out. I loved you Secret Santa idea,though I was too busy to take part in it (next time maybe). You’re awesome, keep writing 🙂
- Evie!!! This post would be incomplete without you, darling. You’re such a cute person. Whenever I talk to you, I imagine a squirrel (I don’t even know, don’t ask). You seem very young, yet your words sag with wisdom that only comes with age. Always be happy. There’s so much you’ve got to live for. I hope this new year has nothing but joy and positivity for you!!
- SFMD writes beautifully. The story I’ve linked on this might be my favourite yet. You’ve got such a sense of love and happiness, and it totally reflects in your writing. One thins I LOVE about you is your regularity. I have no clue how you always have something SO GOOD to put up. I’d love to get some ideas from you!!
- CD is again a very very very creative person. I love how everything you write is of amazing quality and you never let your readers down. Being someone who actually knows you, I can confidently say that you get worked up about your written material for no reason, because its all amazing!! Keep writing idiot
- Frank is just. I don’t even have words to describe how well you can express through words. Everything on your blog is so apt: the grammar, the words, the aesthetic, the content and the pictures. I love everything about it. Your poems make my day. I’d love to collaborate with you on something, but that could be a little far-fetched. I love your work, that’s all I can really say!
These are only FEW of the amazing bloggers out there! There are so many more of you who deserve everything amazing, and I hope 2017 will get you that!
~going back to my perfect reverie