Okay, I cannot believe I’m doing this. I actually got nominated quite some time ago but I really wasn’t sure how to or if I should do it. Well, I’m doing it now so.
I’ve been seeing the Liebster Award posts in many of the bloggers I follow, and from what I understand, it’s an award for promoting new bloggers (less than 200 followers) and increasing their work’s exposure. I’m very excited to say that I’ve been nominated by Madhavi Singh, who is an amazing blogger and you should totally follow her if you don’t already! Thank you so much for the nomination 🙂
Okay so the rules for this are:
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF (this took more time than I thought it would actually)
- I’m from India if anyone didn’t know! I absolutely love my country and I wouldn’t rather be from anywhere else.
- I’m a die-hard fan of Troye Sivan. If you don’t know who he is,
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING YOUR ENTIRE LIFEgo google him and listen to his music. You will not be disappointed.
- I’m extremely short and am always teased about it in school.
- I was the captain of my House at school last year, and I enjoyed every minute of being captain and leading my house!
- I want to become a surgeon!
- Related to the fact 5., I’m obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy.
- I’m an avid supporter of LGBTQ+
- If the entire world was on fire and I could save 2 people, I would save my younger brother and my best friend (who both happen to be very important yet the most annoying people in my life.)
- I’m proud to call myself an above average student? I don’t know if that’s bragging or untrue but bleh.
- I learn kathak, and this is my 6th year learning the dance form.
- I’ve run out of facts about myself.
Okay now the 11 questions that I was asked! I’m pretty nervous about this.
- Which book or movie title describes your life currently?
Connor Franta’s ‘A Work In Progress’. Just because I think my life is JUST beginning and I have so much more to show the world! Also, if you haven’t read that book, you need to ASAP.
- What is it that scares the bejesus out of you (in one sentence)?
I can give this answer in one word: SPIDERS.
- Do you read a lot? What is your favourite novel or a piece of writing?
Yes I think I read a fair bit. My favourite novel would have to be (again) Connor Franta’s ‘A Work in Progress’ Tyler Oalkey’s ‘Binge’. I also love ‘If I stay’ by Gayle Foreman and ‘The Heroes Of Olympus’ series by Rick Riordon. Actually, no, I can’t decide I love all of the ones I’ve mentioned.
- Do you miss school? What is your favourite school memory?
I’m actually still in school so I guess this doesn’t count? But my favourite memory is of me and my friends bunking class by switching between 3 teachers, telling one the other is calling us and so on.
- Are you satisfied with what you do and have in life or do you want something
more? What is it that is still missing in your life?
Again, I’m still a student in merely grade 10, so yes, at this point I do have everything I want and I’m happy the way things are.
- Who is your role model? Why?
Currently, I don’t exactly have a role model. But I do look up to my aunt because when I was a younger, I always had an image of the kind of person I would want to be, and she seems to really BE that person.
- Are you an insomniac? When was the last time you slept before 10 p.m.?
No I’m not an insomniac. I usually go to bed at 10:30 p.m. and fall asleep pretty fast, unless I have tons of work or things to think about that stress me out and do not help me sleep.
- Which is your favourite genre in music?
I would have to go for pop music here. Electronic Pop, Alternative Pop and just really any good pop music is my thing.
- Would you go to a club with your friends or sit back home and enjoy a whole pizza while watching a movie or a T.V. series alone?
First option first option. Definitely go out with my friends! I love them more than anything and would never intentionally miss an opportunity to hang out with them.
- Your biggest pet peeve is?
When people don’t try hard enough. I mean I’m not giving up! I’m working hard to make something work, then why on earth are you sitting on your ass saying this isn’t possible?
- “The world is about to end. You have 24 hours.” What do you do?
I’d probably spend those 24 hours with my family for sometime, but then go with my friends and do all the crazy stuff we always talk about doing.
Phew, that made me think.
11 QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOGGERS I’VE NOMINATED:
- What song do you most connect with on a personal level?
- Avengers or X-men?
- Team Captain America or Team Iron Man?
- What is one dream you’ve always had?
- Favourite quote you’ve heard and why?
- If you were famous, what would you most likely be famous about?
- What is one thing that can make you happy on a bad day?
- One thing that motivates you to do better?
- Who is one person you’ve always looked up to?
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- And the most important, what is your favourite thing about yourself?
The bloggers I nominate are:
- Nostalgic Fallacies (I know you’ve done it but do it again anyway)
- Molly Ellson
- Mum of One
- Radiant Thoughts
I have no idea if y’all have already been nominated, but I nominate you for this challenge because you deserve it!
I think thats it. Yeah okay I’m done.
~Going back to my perfect reverie